Thursday, September 15, 2011

October!!!

Hello my fellow followers!  I hope all is well!  I was thinking to myself today how much I love the fall.  I mean I had a fall themed wedding, I got married in the fall, and I literally geek out when I see a pumpkin.  I know its lame but whatever....LOL...

Any who the reason that I am on here writing you guys and tell you about my geekyness is that I love the season and Halloween so much that I have decided that I am go to a daily meme throughout the month of October.  I am going to do 31 days of scary movies!  Starting October 1st each day there will be a review about a scary movie.  I have so much planned for this and I can not wait.

Also in October is my blogversary and I am planning a giveaway for that, so look out for that!  I will also along with the 31 days of scary movies I will continue with reading, reviews, and weekly posts!  I am going to be a busy girl for the next month or so....


So followers get ready for the best month ever and the best season!

Oh and I forgot one thing.....



GO IRISH!!!!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment