Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {5}


Halloween H20: 20 Years Later
Director: Steve Miner
Stars: Jamie Lee Curtis, Josh Hartnett and Adam Arkin
Release: 1998
Rated: R
Length: 86 Minutes


Synopsis: 


Laurie Strode, now the dean of a Northern California private school with an assumed name, must battle the Shape one last time and now the life of her own son hangs in the balance. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


The original Halloween movie was what got me started loving scary movies.  I loved the fact that you never actually saw Michael Myers kill his victims.  I think that is scary then seeing someone get gutted.  I remember watching all the Halloween movies throughout the whole year.  It was like a family gathering...

In this movie, Jamie Lee Curtis's character has changed her name and has very far away from that little town in Illinois.  She now has a son, and they live on a remote boarding school campus. There life is actually where they want it to be.  Her son has friends, a girlfriend, and is he actually joining high school. Oh yeah, there is one little thing that I forgot to tell you..... it's Halloween and Michael Myers is back to finish the job. 

After many I still love every single installment of the Halloween series, including this movie.  To me there is nothing wrong with this movie.  It was a great way to completely end the Michael Myers killing spree.  Michael Myers is the first really scary figure that really scared me.  And to this day it is the same thing. 

If you want a good movie that is very suspenseful and all around scary this movie is for you!  Not only the movie, the whole series! I mean come one how do you enjoy Halloween without watching Halloween?????


:)



No comments:

Post a Comment