Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days of Scary Movies {31}

Hocus Pocus Poster


Hocus Pocus
Director: Kenny Ortega
Stars: Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy
Rated:  PG
Released:  1993
Length:  96 Minutes


Synopsis:  

After 300 years, three sister witches are resurrected in Salem Massachusetts on Halloween night, and it us up to two teenagers, a young girl, and an immortal cat to put an end to the witches reign of terror once and for all. -IMDB-



My Thoughts:


Where do I even begin to explain how scared I was the first time I watched this movie.  I had chills everywhere.  I had goosebumps for hours.  I never wanted to be a witch for Halloween again.  


:)


I love this movie.  And it is a Halloween movie I had to put it on this list.  And I had to end my 31 Days of Scary Movies on a good note!  This month has been the best month of my life!  I wouldn't trade it in for anything.  Thank you for everything!!!  I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I did.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment