Monday, August 8, 2011

This week...book signing, award, and a 4 day weekend!!!

So this week is going to be a great week!!  I can feel it!  We are officially done with Monday, YAY!!!, and it is just bound to get better. First off on Thursday my best friend Lynn and I will be adventuring to Michigan to join many of our blogger friends to a book signing.  This is not just any book signing....it is DJ'S BOOK SIGNING!!  That is right ladies and gents our good friend DJ wrote a book and it comes out....well TOMORROW!!!  But lets talk more about the book signing....



The book signing will be held at Schuler Books & Music in Grand Rapids Michigan. It is from 7 pm- 10 pm. You should all come out and join us!!!

I seriously can not wait for the this signing and to get my hands on this book! (DJ watch out for my review of 
this book very shortly on the blog!)

Second because of this awesome book signing being on a Thursday night, 3 hours away...I had to talk a couple days off work!!! So I have a 4 DAY WEEKEND!!! This I am really excited for. It is going to be amazing to sit on my couch and try to get through the stack of books that still needs to be read. 

It probably won't happen...lol

But last but not least, today as I was writing a post and checking some comments I come across my review for Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. And I am reading the comments on it and one said this:



I was like what....

So I go to the web address and apparently I was nominated for a Blogger award!! I think that this is so awesome.  So I would like to thank Lindsay from The Geeky Beach Babe!  She nominated me!  Thank you so much.  It means a lot to me that someone is actually looking at what I write.  So here it is....





The Liebster Blog Award spotlights up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 

The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and past the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all- have bloggity-blog fun!


My nominations in random order are:






So my nominations in random order are:


Tiffany @ Tiffany Reads


Check them out
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment