Saturday, March 19, 2011

What a crazy week!!!

Okay sorry about not posting anything for this whole week, but the reason that I couldn't post anything is because my internet crashed. >.< I was not happy! It was out all week! I haven't played warcraft, or blog, or update on Goodreads. So I am trying to catch up on everything that I wanted to do this past week. So here we go on what I have been doing for the last 7 days!

So I started a new book.  The book is Fallen, By: Lauren Kate:


The book starts out and you meet Luce.  Luce is a very quite and lonely girl.  She is sent off to this school that houses kids that are trouble markers.  See Luce sees these things.  She doesn't know what they are or what they want.  She starts to find out that when they come around people get hurt.  

You really don't know why Luce is in this school or what she did to get there.  All you know about her is that she was with a guy one night and these things started to come out and play and the next thing that she knows is that she is waking up and the guy she was with is dead.  She is interviewed by all these people trying to get answers that she doesn't know.  The people feel that she needs to be somewhere were she can't hurt people.  

While at this school she meets a couple girls that she befriends with quickly but she still seems to have her guard up and not really want to reach out with anyone.  Not only did she befriend a couple of girls.....she has 2 boys fighting over her.  Well that is what I think is happening....I still have to read some more before I finish the book.

I don't know how I feel about the book.  It is an okay book.  I don't like how the book is written. I actually think the book was very poorly written.  It is really hard to make it through a chapter because the book is kind of all over the please.

Well when I finish the book I will do a official review afterwards.  I am about 71% done.

So I really need to get going. Here is the music video that I have been watching lately.  

I hope you enjoy!



Oh and the quote of the day!

 The truth is more important than the facts.
Frank Lloyd Wright


signing off america


enjoy your day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment